Saturday, July 01, 2006

My Wonderful Husband :-)

Ok ok......I guess you guys got me into this blog thing. I think it fall under that catagory of everybody's doin' it.

So here it is:
Reminder: This is my first blog so go gentle with the comments.

As you all know we moved into a great neighborhood. The house is beautiful beyond my wildest dreams. Ok ok I'll stop rambling on and tell you the story of My Wonderful Husband. Ok were was I, oh yeah wildest dreams...... but one little problem, in the upstairs bathroom there was one switch for the light and the fan. What to do what to do. You all know that my husband is an electirian by trade, he took on look at that and said "I can fix that". So last night with his two supervisors(Marina and Theodore) watching every move, he put a switch, on for the fan and one for the light. Now he can sleep better at night. LOL Just kidding honey. You know I love you!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Yay! You go, girl! Hey, one's husband should always be one's hero. I'm glad your husband is yours!

7:09 PM  
Blogger KrazyinBrooklyn said...

yes, he truly is my hero. Thank you for reading. I'm sure I'll have more in the future.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Marie N. said...

Welcome to Bloggerland!

It is nice to be able to make little changes like that:-)

5:35 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Hey girl, we miss yooooooooouuuuuuuuu!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Aaron.D.Nemoyer said...

Welcome to blog world.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home