Monday, August 07, 2006

Great Motivation

A few weeks ago I started working out, I get up at 6:30 in the morning just to make sure I'm awake enough to know what I'm doing. My work out starts at 7 or 7:30 depending on the work out I want to do. I work out with Denise Austin on channel 27, she is very good at what she does. Well a couple days ago I decided I wanted to work out at 7:00 so I can get done with it. Well I was in the middle of my work out when Theodore comes down stairs and sits on the chair and is watching me now. Denise is doing a work out move that I'm having a hard time doing, and Theodore see's I'm having a hard time and he says to me. "Come on mommy you can do it,I know you can." That little bit of motivation from Theodore went along way.

5 Comments:

Blogger LuvGlock said...

What a cute kid! :-)

9:04 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

That's so sweet!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Marie N. said...

That's great! When is he going to join you instead of just watching?

3:30 PM  
Blogger KrazyinBrooklyn said...

He tried one day with the Piloties and stoped,but at leased he tried.

10:03 AM  
Blogger chaplain7904 said...

I sure like reading this blog. I guess this is the way the modern world keeps up with family. LD

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home