Monday, November 06, 2006

Guess what I got for my birthday?

You guessed it a digital camera.(thanks mom&dad). It has alot of neat features. I can even record, and I can also plug it into the T.V. Way cool. Here are some of the pictures I took.




The girls posed for my first picture, aren't they cute?




Here I am with the scarf I got for my birthday from my husband made.
He did a wonderful job, thank you honey.


Here is my honey and I with the cake my mother in law
bought.


This is me and Waltrud - we also were celebrating her
birthday, which birthday is the day after mine.
Nov.5th 2006 was the hymn sing at Christ Luthren Church, here are some are the
singers.
Aren't Theological Thug and Die Schreiben von Schreiber cute?
Anxious Contentment looks at the music up front.

Here is Monkey boy and BigBoy hangin out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marie N. said...

That's a great gift! I know you will enjoy it.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Presbytera said...

Boy, that's a gift that keeps giving!!! I'm lovin' the pictures and am thrilled that you're lovin' the camera.

5:21 PM  
Blogger chaplain7904 said...

Love the last pic of the boys together. Glad you like your camera. LD

5:48 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Very nice pics! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!

8:13 PM  
Blogger classical pelican said...

Glad to see you in blogland. What wonderful kids. I remember when their parents were kids.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

hey look! theres the top of my head ;)

have fun with your camera :)

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home